Warning! Don’t even think about doing another diet or slimming club until you have read all of this page…it could mean the difference between weight loss success or failure
You are fat.
Sorry to be blunt but I call a spade a spade and I think that you deserve some honesty when it comes to your weight. I am here to help you and I don’t believe that is possible without talking to you directly – about the problem and about how I can help you.
The Weight Loss Mastermind one to one coaching programme is for people just like you who are sick to death of being promised the world and end up having very little meaningful success when it comes to changing your weight.
The £25,000 Con You Have Been Part Of For Most Of Your Adult Life
The average woman in the UK diets three times a year. Each diet costs on average £180 (when you factor in special food, gym, personal trainer, slimming club fees etc.) The diet will last an average of just nineteen days.
This means that the average woman will spend £540 every year on losing weight. Over a lifetime this could amount to more than £25,000! (Figures from 2010 study by Engage Mutual Insurance https://www.onefamily.com/our-story/media-centre/2010/cost-of-dieting/ )
The two general points most diets focus on is
- Reduced the calories you put in
- Increased exercise to burn off calories.
For some people counting calories may work but it often sucks the pleasure out of eating. Naturally slim people do not count calories.
You will be eating for the rest of your life, why not enjoy it AND control it?
You can do both, when you are using techniques that help you address how you think and feel about food. Slimming clubs and fad diets do not do this.
Exercise can reduce your chances of a heart disease or Alzheimers and it can help ease or remove depression. Exercising is pretty rubbish at helping you to lose weight though, so say Dr A Malhotra, Dr T Noakes and Dr S Phinney
“You cannot outrun a bad diet”, say Dr Malhotra and his co-authors.
When you exercise you will burn about 300 calories per half hour. That means that it will take you 30 minutes to ‘burn off’ a Mars Bar. This is assuming that all calories are equal (which they aren’t). It is better to not put the Mars Bar in in the first place and save yourself 30 minutes of your life so you can do something you enjoy.
Your body adapts to exercise and burns fewer calories
The New Scientist had an article recently on how your body adapts to exercise over time and uses fewer calories. This means that you become more efficient at exercising but it means that it’s pretty rubbish for helping you to lose weight.
Studies have shown that WHAT you eat is possibly more important than the amount you eat. https://annals.org/article.aspx?articleid=717451 and a low fat diet has also been shown to not be that helpful in weight loss https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/low-fat-diet-not-most-effective-in-long-term-weight-loss/
Why would sign up to go to another slimming club when you have proved to yourself that it doesn’t work for you? It is time to do something different so you have the potential of getting a different outcome.
So how exactly will I help you to change your attitude towards food and weight loss?
There are several key techniques I use to help the people just like you who I work with on a daily basis. They are:
- Mindfulness – this is about learning to be more aware of the present moment. When you are more present you are more aware of the options open to you and how you feel. Instead of saying “Stuff it, I need a chocolate bar” you could find yourself saying “In past moments like this I ate chocolate but I am aware now that it won’t help me feel any better in the long run”.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming – This is what Paul McKenna uses every day in his work. It is about communicating more effectively with yourself and others. It can lead to deeper insights into what you used to do and how you would rather be.
- Visualisation – “I can’t even begin to imagine being slim” is something may people say at the beginning of working with me. This is often why people have very little motivation, they have nothing they want to move towards. I can help you to use your imagination to create a clear idea of where you are going and to use that to drive yourself forwards.
- Honesty – We Yorkshire folk are famous for calling a spade a spade. That is exactly what I do. You are fat. Not ‘big boned’ and probably don’t have a thyroid problem. You don’t want to be fat so I will talk about how you can take responsibility for your thoughts, your actions and your weight.
- Coaching – Many people succeed in reducing their weight when they have a personal trainer or a dietician but once this work stops the progress tends to stop as well. This is because they weren’t given the tools to deal with their thoughts and feelings. They only focused on exercise or how much of what food they were putting in.
To succeed you need to tackle thoughts and feelings, activity and what you are putting in. The Weight Loss Mastermind approach addresses all these issues.
My one to one coaching programme is all about helping you to get in control and to get more of what you want in the future. I can guess what you might be thinking right about now…
“That sounds great but that is what they all say, why the hell should I listen to you?”
Well, I have been helping people just like you to reduce their weight for years. I have been trained by the co-creator of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler, and I am very experienced in helping people to use their imagination to bring about change. I am registered with two of the UK’s professional bodies for this discipline and I am a member of the International Stress Management Association.
Where is the proof that I have succeeded in helping people to lose weight?
Wendy was struggling with her weight. She had been for years. She had done Slimming World and Lighter Life and Slim Fast and Atkins and probably every other diet you have heard of and none of them delivered what she was looking for.
Thankfully she found Weight Loss Mastermind and her attitude towards herself and food changed beyond recognition.
“I didn’t dare believe it could work”WendyTo Read Wendy’s Story Click Here
The benefits of working with me
- Feel more confident and able to go more places and wear the kinds of clothes you would like to.
- Have a greater range of options open to you – everything from the clothes you can buy to the meals you could eat
- Be more in control of what happens in your head so you aren’t subject to the internal battle (which in the past often resulted in you being ‘bad’ then feeling guilty and more ‘bad’ behaviour)
- Learn to accept that very often you can’t control things outside of you and it is pointless to try which can lead to greater happiness and an increased sense of control.
- Find more pleasure in eating! There is no right or wrong, good or bad when it comes to food. You can have a slice of cake at a birthday party, just don’t eat cake every day.
What is NOT involved in Weight Loss Mastermind one to one coaching:
No public weekly weigh-ins
No exercising to lose weight
No counting calories
“But how can weight loss happen if I’m not dieting or exercising or counting calories??”
“Look after your mind first and your body will follow” is my reply.
When you can imagine yourself being different, when you have become more aware of the excuses you tell yourself, when you are more aware of how you feel it can lead to changes in behaviour. This can affect what you want to put into your body which can affect your weight.
If you are ready to start doing something different about your weight the time has come. Click here to book your complimentary discovery session and start down a new path.
My Guarantee To You
I guarantee that you will enjoy working with me.
I know what I do can deliver results and I know that where I work from is a calm and relaxing environment perfect for helping you change your behaviour. If for any reason you do not want to continue just tell me before the end of the second session and I will refund every penny you have spent (including your deposit) – no questions asked.
You will enjoy working with me or all you will lose is a little bit of time.
A word of warning though….
There are only so many hours in the week and I always do my best to ensure that I am available to see the programme through with every client I work with. This means that in order to not overbook my diary I only take on 5 new clients per week as I simply have no more capacity for more than this.
This often means that I have a waiting list of a week or two at least. That being said I will always try to see people as soon as possible but when you call to book your place on the programme your patience would be very much appreciated.
This is a pivotal point in your life. You are obviously dissatisfied with the weight loss and weight management techniques you have used in the past otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this now, wondering if this could be a good approach for you.
Just imagine what might happen if you don’t take this risk free opportunity. You might end up going back to slimming world or weight watchers or doing some crazy fad diet that is all the rage this week. But then what? The same cycle starts all over again and your weight continues to dissatisfy you.
It’s time to put yourself in control of your thoughts, your feelings and your weight. Those old techniques just aren’t going to cut in but the Weight Loss Mastermind approach could.
PS. I just wanted to remind you that this is a risk-free offer. Either you enjoy working with me or you get a full refund with no questions asked. Did any of the slimming clubs you used in the past do that?